Do you want to configure iVMS-4500 Hikvision client software? Here is the simple and easy way to set up iVMS-4500 App on your PC or Laptop devices.
There are many different kinds of organizations getting built in today’s time. Each of those organizations is having their own way of functionality and security needs. One needs to ensure that they are able to meet those needs for the smooth functioning of the firm. It is also required to ensure that the corresponding system is developed within the firm which can favor its ideologies with the employees too.
Many different kinds of firms are having several secure information or items stored in their vicinity. This can likely increase the risk for those things getting theft and hence respective security systems should be installed over the location.
CCTV is quite a popular means of ensuring the right security system at the place for having a constant watch over the vicinity. Even one can have recordings available with them when the need arises in the firm.
Configure iVMS-4500 On Your PC & Mac Devices
It is required to have the software rightly configured on one’s device for having the constant feed of the CCTV cameras. With that, they can ensure an uninterrupted service getting delivered right at their device’s screen. Step by step instructions are provided here which will help you to configure iVMS 4500 for your Windows & Mac devices.
- First, download the ‘BlueStacks‘ software in your Windows and Mac device from their site.
- Now install the software in your device by following the simple step by step process of installation.
- Run the software by double-clicking the icon of the software.
- Now open ‘Play Store‘ from the home screen. Even you might be asked to log in to the Google account in order to use Google Play.
- Next, type ‘iVMS-4500 App‘ name in the search box and then hit the ‘Install‘ button.
- Open iVMS-4500 App and you need to add Hikvision DVR, NVR, CCTV/IP Camera to the application.
- To do that select ‘Menu‘ and then click on ‘Devices‘ option which comes on your screen.
- Now tap on the ‘+‘ icon and then choose ‘Manual Adding‘.
- Here you can enter the information regarding the static DVR, NVR, Hikvision CCTV Camera or IP address if you have got the one for your firm. When all the details are entered, Click the ‘Save‘ icon which is available at the top right corner.
- After entering the details, you are ready to monitor live videos. You can see the live view by clicking ‘Live View‘ from the menu section.
- Now add your CCTV cameras that you would like to monitor.
- Select ‘Remote Playback‘ in the ‘Menu‘ to view the earlier video recordings.
Thus, we can say that one can easily configure iVMS-4500 on their PC Windows or Mac using simple procedure discussed here. It will help you to easily manage different DVR, NVR or IP cameras using this software in your device. All the live video feeds of different cameras can easily be managed using this application from the centralized location.