This tutorial gives detailed and precise information about how you can setup Hikvision iVMS-4500 your Android, iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices.
How To Install & Setup Hikvision iVMS-4500 app?
When have completed the first step, you will see an option “open” on your mobile device, then click on it to open the app, or find it on your application menu and open it directly from there.
If it is your first time using the app, you will need to select your region, and then you will select your “Country“.
After selecting your country, you will need to add your surveillance cameras. To be able to add any of these devices to your iVMS-4500 app select the “Menu” icon which is at the top on the left-hand side.
After doing that it will bring the menu list, then select “Devices” (you can delete the demo file that follows the app), after then you will select the “Manual adding” icon which is immediately below ‘+’ icon which is at the top on the right-hand side.
At this point, you can add any one of the other surveillance cameras to the iVMS-4500 App. To do that, follow the instruction that follows below the “New Device” icon.
- Input any name you want on the “Alias” column
- Change the HiDDNS default option to IP/Domain on the “Register Mode” column
- Your address and your port will be provided by your internet network provider
- Input your real name or any name you want on the “User Name” column
- Input your password on the “Password” column
- Then click on the “Save” icon at the top on the right-hand side of the application.
- After clicking on the save icon, you should get a start live view button and the number of the camera you are connected to on the camera number column.
Watch Live View
Now, you can start watching the live view by clicking on “Start Live View” icon which is at the bottom. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Menu’ icon, thereafter you will click the ‘Live View’ icon which is at the top on the left-hand side.
After selecting Start Live View the cameras will pop up. The next thing for you to do is to choose the Closed-circuit television cameras that you like to see.
At this point, you should have access to view the live view. However, if you do not like the quality of the image of the Closed-circuit television camera, then you will need to follow the steps stated below to be able to change your viewing modes as you would prefer it.
- Select the fourth icon or button from the left which is the streaming type. Three options will pop up ‘clear’, ‘fluent’ and ‘custom’. Then you can select your most preferred option.
- For better resolution, you can click on clear. Then you can go to the full resolution. The picture will appear as landscape, and toward the bottom, you will see different things you can do with.
By following the above guidelines, you are able to use Hikvision iVMS-4500 App on any Android and iOS gadgets without any issues.
Must Read: How to use iVMS-4500 App on PC?